The Month's technology partner, Winelands IT, is offering Internet users in the Franschhoek Valley an opportunity to purchase bandwidth at an unbelievable flat-rate of R75 per GB and is applicable to top-ups as well, for a limited time only.
STOP PRESS
Swallows: Get ADSL for R50 per GB per month - no need to pay Telkom or MWeb-rates when you're only in town for a few months a year.
Contact support@winelandsit.co.za for more information.
Oct 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nothing 'unbelievable' about that! This is actually more expensive than buying bandwidth directly from Telkom.
ReplyDeleteOther ISPs sell for much less than this.
However, this is really a moot point, as I doubt you will allow this to remain online.
So let me understand:
ReplyDeleteIf I live, work, shop & eat in the village, you will charge me R75 per GB, even thought this would be a 12-month-a-year arrangement?
However, if I only want to purchase bandwidth on an ad-hoc basis for a very limited period, I will only be charged R50 per GB.
I think you have your business plan back to front!
Hi Coober
ReplyDeleteYour comments are still here. The R75 is a per Gig purchase, the R50 is a per month contract amount. What are you paying Telkom/other ISPs for bandwidth? And what service do they offer you for that payment?
Cheers